Position: Full Time, Monday – Friday 8-5
Level/Salary Range: DOE
This position will support the Puyallup and Bellevue office staff as needed. The tasks include a wide range of services to clients including, accounting services, greeting clients, processing, mailing, ensuring the office is open during regular business hours and other general office duties.
- Assist the Account Managers with bookkeeping tasks such as general QuickBooks data entry, bank reconciliations, and payroll processing, including detailed organization and categorization of client documents.
- Assist with client contact and relations, including setting up appointments and answering client phone calls and emails.
- File Department of Revenue returns based on company structure.
- Process and file payroll quarterlies, including LnI, ESD, 941s and 940s.
- Assist with W-2/W-3 and 1099 year end processing within QuickBooks and other software.
- Identify potential events for networking and recruiting to represent the Firm, attending when appropriate.
- Prepare mailings including tax organizers, tax return assembly and marketing materials.
- Asist with other general office duties as requested, including running errands, greeting clients, tidying the office, ensuring the office is opened and closed, digitizing client files and scanning in information requested by other staff members.
- Be flexible and proactive by requesting projects or identifying needs of the firm.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma/GED or higher. Secondary education preferred
- Prior accounting experience or education required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and QuickBooks required
- Experience with ProFx Tax, CCH Practice Management, and Checkpoint a plus
- Comfortability with technology and an aptitude for learning multiple new software programs as needed to serve clients
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to be flexible with rotating priorities and multiple due dates
- Able to 12,000 KPH with 95% accuracy
Some travel to client offices will be required. Occasional overtime and Saturdays can be expected.
Must be comfortable with multi-tasking, working with all firm staff to achieve a high-level of client service and responsiveness to project timelines and firm objectives. Attention to customer service should be a natural and enjoyable personality trait for the successful candidate.
About Our Firm
Hauser Jones & Sas, PLLC is a full service CPA firm with two offices located in Bellevue and Puyallup, WA. The firm specializes in serving small to medium businesses, high-net worth individuals, banks, and credit unions throughout Puget Sound and surrounding states. Our goal is to balance our personal lives with a rich and rewarding professional career that provides challenge and opportunity. Our vision is to double the size of our firm over the next 7 years, so we need talented professionals to help us achieve our growth goals while providing superior client service.
Position to start immediately. Posting expires when filled.
IF INTERESTED: Send a cover letter (message box) and resume (attachment) to Anna using the form below. Position to start immediately and expires when filled. No phone calls please.