Not-for-Profits: We are Mission Centric
The role of cooperatives, religious organizations, charities, associations, and social service groups in our society cannot be underestimated or undervalued. Although the mission for most Not-for-Profit organizations may vary; they all share a common goal of making our world a better place in their own unique way. We share that same mission centric purpose at Hauser Jones & Sas; to make YOUR world a better place by resolving complex compliance, accounting, and reporting issues - seamlessly.
We know cost is important. As a locally owned firm we are able to adjust our rates and fees to fit into your budget while still delivering the same high-quality service and technical expertise. We perform audits under the Uniform Guidance and provide counseling and guidance so management can avoid common pitfalls and report findings.
- Audits performed under the Uniform Guidance
- Mergers, joint ventures and business valuation services
- Form 990 and 990-T Return preparation
- Outsourced financial reporting and management support
- Direct and indirect cost allocations
- Accounting and bookkeeping support including Monthly Financial Statements
- Payroll processing
- Entity selection, formation and planning